Terms & Condition
Terms & Condition For Shared Transfer Service
- There is no child or elderly fare. If you need a seat for your small child (ages 2-5) or car seat for your baby, we recommend you to purchase an additional ticket for that seat as well. If your small child will sit on your lap, then your child does not need a ticket, however, your child must not be older than 8 years old and not taller than 110 cm.
- Each customer is allowed to have 1 normal sized checked bag with maximum weight of 20 kg. and 1 small personal bag free of charge. Extra bags (1-2) are allowed with additional fees, please see Terms & Conditions on the Baggage Fee for all details.
- Please input the name as shown on your passport or ID and must be the same name as the hotel check-in name so our staff can identify your presence or to contact you at the hotel’s reception if our staff is unable to find you in the hotel lobby.
- For customers who purchased tickets online through the website, you will receive a confirmation email and the Service Voucher to confirm your booking via the given e-mail within a few minutes sent by email@example.com. If you do not receive any confirmation e-mails from us please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check whether your booking was successful. If you do not contact us and miss your booked service, Crew Airport will not responsible for any liabilities as a result and the booking will not be refunded.
Please Do Not make a new booking until you are informed that your booking was not successful.
- All tickets/bookings are non-refundable in all cases.
Amendment / Cancellation
- All cancelled bookings/tickets will not be refunded and cannot be used for other customers’ bookings.
- However, all bookings/tickets can be amended on date & time or from & to location of the same customers’ names only, changing route is not permitted. The change/amendment must be done at least 2 days prior to your departure/service date.
- E-mail us at email@example.com with your booking number or details with your new plan at least 3 days in advance and our staff will change it for you but there will be a change/amendment fee
- Each passenger is allowed to have 1 checked bag with maximum weight of 20 kg. and 1 personal bag free of charge.
- A small personal bag, not a carry-on with wheels, such as handbag or computer bag which can be put on overhead compartment. Due to the overhead compartment is very small if your personal bag does not fit, you have to put it on your lap. It must not bother a passenger next to you.
- A bag or suitcase with maximum weight of 20 kg. It will be placed in a baggage compartment under the coach.
- Extra/Oversized/Excess weight or bag is subject to extra fee as shown below:
Item Weight (kilogram) Fee (RM) Bag less than 20 kg. 5 Bag 21-30 kg. 8 Bag, Golf bag (regular size) 31-50 kg. 15 Bag 51-80 kg. 20 Bag, Bicycle, Golf bag (big size), TV set 81-100 kg. 50 Surfboard 60
- All items must be folded and properly packed in a box or bag in order to avoid any damage during your journey.
- The baggage fees cover transportation costs only and do not include baggage insurance in case of damage or lost. We advise that passenger purchases appropriate insurances to protect your baggage from any mishaps that may occur.
- For every fee payment, we will provide a receipt and a tag for your bag. If any of our staff or team members fails to do so, you may send your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any passenger fails to pay the fee for extra bag or oversize/overweight bag, we reserve the right to not bring that luggage on board.
- All baggage must be clearly labeled with the owner’s name and destination address.
- Crew Airport advises that the following items not be included in baggage. Please note, we will not accept any liabilities for damages or loss of these items:
- Cash and/or cash equivalent
- Jewelry, antiques or similar valuable items
- Any fragile items (e.g. glassware)
- Electrical or electronic components (e.g. camera, mobile phone, laptop).
- Our staff will offer to help customers carry and lift their baggage up and down our vehicle and they will do their best to handle all baggage with the best possible care. If you are afraid that harm will be done to your baggage, please inform our staff not to help with the baggage. All bags may be piled on top of each other in the compartment as we have limited space for baggage. Therefore, the customer’s baggage is carried entirely at their own risk and Crew Airport accepts no responsibility for any losses and/or damages. The customer is therefore advised to carry travel insurance to insure their property.
- All kinds of animals are not allowed on board.
- There are possibilities that our Coaches are late from their departures and result in late arrivals. Please make sure that you have ample time for late departures and/or bad traffic along the way which will result in late arrival at your destination. Crew Airport is not liable for any missed flights, trips, and/or activities.
- Crew Airport vehicles are insured for passengers and third party claims as required by the Malaysia laws. The insurance covers a maximum of RM10,000/person in case of medication expense or death or losses of your bodily organs. All customers acknowledge and accept Crew Airport’s insurance coverage while purchasing/booking their tickets. Crew Airport strongly recommends all customers purchase travel insurance to cover any expenses on injuries, losses or damages up to their satisfaction.
- Smoking and the drinking of alcoholic beverages are not permitted while traveling on Crew Airport’s vehicles. Our staff reserves the rights prohibit drunk or misbehaving customers on board if our staff feels that these customers will disturb others.
- It is required by law that all passengers must fasten their seat belts while travelling on all public transportation. Otherwise, they can be subject to RM500 fine.
- Crew Airport does not supply baby seats or child booster seats for children. You can have your child sit on your lap with the seat belt fastened over your child.
- Crew Airport will do our best to supply all passengers with optimal comfort and convenience while traveling to your destination. However, Crew Airport is not responsible for any liabilities occurring beyond our control, such as accidents causing delays to the vehicle, restricted vehicular access, exceptional or severe weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, deaths and accidents on the road, unforeseen traffic delays, any actions by third parties, problems caused by other customers, impediments such as being held or delayed by a police officer, government official, or any other circumstances that may affect the passenger’s schedules and safety.
- Crew Airport is not liable for any consequences that may occur if customers fail to follow the Crew Airport Service’s Terms & Conditions.