Pick-up & Boarding
Our Checkpoint @ KL Sentral
Check Our Video!
Boarding At KLIA / KLIA 2
- Customers must see our staff holding “CA Shuttle” sign at the arrival gate number 8.
- Customers must show a service voucher or a confirmation email to our staff in order to receive tickets and baggage tags before boarding. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name must be presented. We reserve the rights to not allow individuals with different names from the booking on board.
- Boarding will generally start 15 minutes before departure time if you are coming from KLIA / KLIA 2. We will pick you up from hotels / hostels / guesthouses within 1 hour before departure.
- Be sure to book the Coach departure time (recommended at least 2 hours after your estimate time of arrival, ETA) which will give you time in order to pick-up your checked baggage, get visa, pass immigration and clear customs.
- If you miss the Coach, your ticket/booking is expired and cannot be used for the next Coach.
- In case of flight delay, our staff will arrange the next available coach for you (only when ETA is at least 2 hours away from the booked coach) except for the last Coach Departure time. If there are no available seats, you will have to find an alternative transfer at your own expense. The ticket/booking is, however, not refundable.
- If your ETA is less than 2 hours away from your booked coach, your booking is expired.
Boarding at Crew Airport Checkpoint or Pick-up from Hotel
- For customers whose hotels are not in the service area or prefer to board the coach at KL Sentral (At the Arrival Gate of ERL Station), the boarding will generally start 15 minutes before departure time.
- The confirmation email or voucher must be presented to our staff in order to issue tickets and baggage tags before traveling with Crew Airport. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name must be presented. We reserve the rights to not allow individuals with different names from the booking on board.
- For customers who use the Pick-Up Service, the Pick–Up time from the hotel will be given to you in the confirmation email and the Service Voucher.
- The pick-up time at hotel is estimated so that our vans may arrive at the hotel 10 to 30 minutes earlier or later than the designated pick-up time depending on traffic. Therefore, please wait for our staff in the lobby during those times or leave a message with the hotel’s reception on where to find you. Calling our office to ask for the status of the van is strongly recommended.
- Providing the same names as the hotel check-in names would aid and facilitate our staff to contact you through the hotel’s reception if our staff is unable to find you in the hotel lobby.
- This is a shared transfer, which means all customers share the scheduled coach with other customers so you must be ready for pick-up by the designated pick-up time.
- Crew Airport will do our best to adhere to our schedule for the benefit of all our customers. If the Crew Airport Staff is unable to find you or if you are not ready to leave the hotel, our staff reserves the right to leave the hotel if they feel that the wait time will have an effect on the schedules of other customers. Crew Airport Service is not liable for any liabilities or consequences if this should occur. You will have to find other transportation to board the Coach at KL Sentral at your own expense.
- If you miss the Coach, that ticket/booking is expired and cannot be used for the next coach.
- Customers should call our staff to check the status of our vans if it does not arrive on time. If there are any changes to the pick-up time, our staff will contact you directly through the given mobile phone number (only registered in Malaysia) or your email.